13,571 chatty comments by "dfay"
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 3:07pm PST As someone who works a lot with SSL but nothing to do with public CAs or typical https traffic, can you tell me what you mean by 363.5? I'm curious.
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 1:55pm PST I don't understand this line of reasoning. Playstation Store, Home, DLC downloads, etc. all exist primarily as an advertising vehicle. Why do you...
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 6:22pm PST I just realized this had already started so I set up the DVR. Unfortunately I won't have the first ep until next Sunday. :( There was a thread...
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 11:26pm PST GGs MercFox1, Durandal and ZigZang! Aaaaand then I CTDed and had to get to bed.
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 11:24pm PST I enjoyed that too... great level so far. Unfortunately I CTDed and now realize it's past bedtime. :( Ah well I'll be in tomorrow night for sure.
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 11:21pm PST Me too please: http://steamcommunity.com/id/eirei
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 10:25pm PST NVM!! Without doing anything other than trying again, I got in. Let's get a coop going! (Steam name is Eirei)
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 10:24pm PST Incomplete here too. >:( Let us know if you Steam vets figure something out.
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 10:11pm PST Close steam and restart it. Worked for me. (Seems like I have to do this with every new steam release.)
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 10:10pm PST I thought you guys were messing with me but it is actually decrypting right now. IGI.
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 9:57pm PST http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikeb maybe? If it's real then I'm guessing it'll be a while. Depends on their rebuild/release process.
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 9:54pm PST Don't worry, as soon as there's a break in the action I'm sure one of them will go press the release button. Just after this next safehouse...
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 9:35pm PST Maybe this is just a cruel joke on all the boycotters. At some point one of us will try launching L4D1 and a few new maps will download and a...
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 9:28pm PST So it's YOUR fault!!
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 9:09pm PST That said, I think most people just want to keep using the L4D group, which is fine by me.