13,553 chatty comments by "dfay"
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 2:20pm PST The cab is my office.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 1:30pm PST It's almost certainly Tenchu Souls. Japanese scroll, Kunai stuck in rope. I don't even care what it is, I just want it now.
- Posted Nov 24, 2017 7:53pm PST Thanks for watching the stream! https://imgur.com/a/ZMH6g
- Posted Nov 10, 2017 3:02pm PST Insightful comment about abuse of power here on the reddit discussion:...
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 11:23am PST He's going to make a follow-up called "We're Wolves"
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 10:35am PDT That is the look of a man ready to fight for his herb!
- Posted Oct 26, 2017 1:04pm PDT Just make sure you never suppress an AWM. That rifle was meant to be heard.
- Posted Oct 26, 2017 1:03pm PDT https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lodge-Logic-12-Cast-Iron-Skillet-L10SK3/5969633 It's cheap and sooo useful after Halloween. Everyone should have one....
- Posted Oct 26, 2017 12:18pm PDT Eh, I was going to say, why would you put a comp on a bolt action sniper. All the semi-auto snipers do benefit from a comp, though I'd go for a...
- Posted Oct 23, 2017 4:47pm PDT Where do you work, so I can make a value judgment about you as a person?
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 9:20am PDT My recommendations for getting the most out of Dark Souls: Install dsfix, dspw, and dscm. Follow the guide here:...
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 11:38am PDT The only tensions I can remember were some ridiculous calls for TS to be shut down so it doesn't leech users away from the Shacknews discord. I...
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 12:19pm PDT Shacknews now focuses on tech/hardware as well as gaming.
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 12:18pm PDT More like Shacknews HR left their computer unlocked when Crabs was hired.
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 1:11pm PDT Also "western" guns as the low tier weapons would be fun. Winchester rifle, Colt revolver, etc.