8,161 chatty comments by "dextius"
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 4:12pm PDT Well you see Johnny, it all started with your mom.. I'm sure you know what happened after that..
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 4:11pm PDT yeah, I hear that from your mom a lot when I'm around (gotta have something to do when I go back to the room when I'm tired of the BYOC).. jerk
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 2:59pm PDT Oh, they did confirm that their next game WILL be an FPS.
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 2:58pm PDT Carmack and Willits did confirm that their next game WOULD be single player oriented, and that it would not take as long as Doom 3 did. They...
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 12:46pm PDT Met steve at the byoc. He's cool as hell. Hooked me up with a shack-snack. awfully nice of him.. Still waiting on the local fileshack server.. :-)
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 9:34pm PDT get off the shack!
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 12:52pm PDT Whatever.. I already paid for the game. I should be able to just buy the cd-key online, and get it from wherever.. The uneven distribution of...
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 12:03pm PDT 2ghz Dothan / 2gig ram / Radeon 9600 Turbo 128 meg @ 800x600 / medium quality (need high fps for MP).
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 10:52am PDT no love yet... waiting on my eb order.. had to bit-torrent it.. but can't wait to get my cd key so i can play online!
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 10:51pm PDT I adore my 325ci (convertible). Taking it into the shop tomorrow morning for some new breaks, and a to clean up a small dent some ass hat put into...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 7:14pm PDT Bit of a long drive, but I'll see you at Quake Con :-)
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 4:36pm PDT 2ghz Dothan / 2gig ram / Radeon 9600 Turbo 128meg (Inspiron 8600) at 1024x768 medium quality.
- Posted Jul 31, 2004 9:14pm PDT I'd fry you with a psi-amp if I didn't appreciate Torment as well.. But you're kidding yourself if you think Torment struck half the mood that...
- Posted Jul 31, 2004 8:53pm PDT All hail the single greatest video game of all time.
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 5:53pm PDT ne1 know the power requirements for the regular 6800?