57 chatty comments by "deviationer"
- Posted May 04, 2005 9:57am PDT DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS ON THAT LINK: "Availability Out Now"
- Posted Aug 25, 2005 5:05am PDT this movie should not have the rock in it and should be no f'ing gory that it has to have an NC-17 rating. Other wise it doesn't do the game justice
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 5:59am PDT the interface looks GAY in the screenshots out there. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 8:04am PDT correct link to the podcast episode http://www.pcgamer.com/podcast/pcgp_001_20050829.mp3
- Posted Mar 29, 2007 8:15am PDT Ok so is HL2:EP2/Portals/TF2 all going to be DX10??? or is there just some special sauce going on that DX10 cards will benefit from
- Posted Mar 30, 2007 3:12pm PDT anyone else read the "preview" and think WHAT THE FUCK is Will Porter smoking. This article is not a freaking preview, it's some guy rambling on...
- Posted May 09, 2008 6:18am PDT fuck yes
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 10:39am PDT Hi crytek employee or Hi sheep
- Posted Jul 02, 2008 7:59am PDT hey nintendo, how about a fucking VC release too? assholes!
- Posted Jul 29, 2008 3:01pm PDT I have the game and it's great. BUT I think they could have spent more time refining the controls. The timed events/the ones where you have to...
- Posted Jul 29, 2008 3:02pm PDT The controls just ARE NOT fast enough sometimes. *
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 9:55am PDT there won't be any ray traced games untill nvidia and ati create a vid card that natively supports it and will run games as good as raster games.
- Posted Aug 05, 2008 8:21am PDT Screw Cliffy B. Carmack is teh man.
- Posted Aug 05, 2008 11:13am PDT how about giving EA the finger and releasing Burnout Paradise for the PC before the end of the year. (assuming it would be ready) Seeing the videos...
- Posted Aug 06, 2008 8:16am PDT I will buy it as long as the US version is not censored. It's an M rated game, there should be NO, I repeat, NO fucking reason it should be...