94,027 chatty comments by "derelict515"
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:16am PDT I wish www.filemirrors.com had some mirrors...
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:17am PDT schweet. 60kb/sec, by the time I'm done waiting this should be done.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:21am PDT I got the JB3 over the Zen. I'd really don't feel like either is particularly suitable for jogging (cuz I jog all the time *cough*) so I went for...
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:22am PDT Stay inside. They're everywhere... *shifty eyes*
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:23am PDT I wish I didn't suck so hardcore with Photoshop. Then I could be helpful and do cool stuff.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:26am PDT Well its down to 0 kb/sec. w00t... err... I'm uploading at 12kb/sec though so at least some people are enjoying it. Looks like Fileshack it is.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:37am PDT Its hard. Those stupid elites and their stupid smart ebrains. =
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:38am PDT Would be if I had a stupid job. Stupid spaceman employer who can't return phone calls. =|
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:43am PDT I've heard good things about the PC3200 and PC3500 versions of Kingston Hyper-X and Corsair XMS (I'm assuming you're overclocking? otherwise that...
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:44am PDT Whats the difference? $20? Its only $180 new right? I love mine and Xbox Live, highly reccommended.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:50am PDT Im gonna try today prolly. Just reinstalled BF1942 cuz of 1.4. Looking forward to hitting up the Shack in BF.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 11:51am PDT I knew I shoulda went to that wax museum when I was there.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 12:02pm PDT Looks like a feature move. A yes it is quite badass.
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 12:06pm PDT The ratio determines the speed of your FSB to the memory. So a 3:5 divider has the memory running faster than a 4:3 ratio does. You'll probably...
- Posted Jun 13, 2003 12:07pm PDT Could you repost the server IP and such? I wasn't playing BF1942 when this was all started up.