43,060 chatty comments by "deathofrats"
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 8:33pm PST Where all that info about his wife, it's not in the gq article
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 8:23pm PST Looks like that one creepy photographer l.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 8:19pm PST "Zane, you don't look too good." "I look like a can of smashed assholes." Assholes are now sold in bags, not cans.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 9:16am PST We had one at our high school 25 years ago, before columbine. It's pricey, but if you have more than 1000 kids at the school, I'd say it's affordable.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:14pm PST My tech friend shared it, and he isn't a redneck. He's into bitcoin, so that says something.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 7:52pm PST Wait, he did? I thought he liked a story that demonized the kid?
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 7:42pm PST They eventually deleted the profile, I think.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 6:53am PST I love that it's the anti the end is nigh, that it tells a positive story while being better designed and paced.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:22am PST He literally tells you the price in the video you linked.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:00am PST I think it's a thing that once they get back into a groove it'll be great. Right now it's been many years since he did this, chalk it up to...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:17pm PST Mine are mostly somethingawful castaways. I like a guy named smight, who does these homemade throw backs to the arcade game show that was on...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 4:10pm PST Yup. This is what I did years ago, those games are still quite good
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 2:38pm PST What were they thinking changing the art style from the original demo. Yes it looked more modern, but the scope would have been clear that they...
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 6:34am PST Why is woody from toy Story one of the costume choices?
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 1:39pm PST Sorry 14 victims, don't know death count yet