7,393 chatty comments by "deadhorse"
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 10:46pm PDT I don't know about the non-ultra, but the 6800GT can definately hold it's own against the x800 xt. Plus, apparantly it can be easily overclocked...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 11:04pm PDT That's why most marketing is so genius. You don't realize that it's influencing you. :-P
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 10:35pm PDT Just buy one of those HIS Excalibur X800 cards advertised on the front page. They include Condition Zero.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 11:55pm PDT Erik Johnson touched your keyboard? That just sounds dirty.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 11:57pm PDT I played Counter-Strike in an internet cafe once. It was okay.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 10:15pm PDT God is happy.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:27am PDT Spider mastermind. Though I don't think that's gonna be in the game (other than those organic spider things in the ss).
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 3:09am PDT Can someone tell me why the standard retail price is $55 and not $50?
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 2:03am PDT I tried to do this and got fucked over. The manager of one store told me I could get the 30% after they got a shipment of GT's. The GT's came in...
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 2:12am PDT Jesus Christ said that? I didn't know he was a programmer, always figured he stuck with the carpentry thing.
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 2:17am PDT Go to chumbo.com. $399 with free 2 day shipping. http://www.chumbo.com/cart.asp?tt=1705 Says it's on-order but they get them pretty...
- Posted Jul 25, 2004 10:21pm PDT This game has a multiplayer component?
- Posted Jul 27, 2004 10:24pm PDT Kill whitey!
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 10:53pm PDT Um, if I recall, wasn't most of that shit found to be scripted?
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 11:01pm PDT only yo mamma! sorry, couldn't resist