15,178 chatty comments by "deadfish"
- Posted Oct 08, 2004 9:36am PDT he should change his name to Derek Ego
- Posted Mar 27, 2005 3:45pm PST Untold legends for the PSP is great. It's like diablo for psp with all the random dungon designs and items, along with 4 different classes it's...
- Posted Mar 30, 2005 8:37pm PST whatever happened to starcraft ghost? did the grues eat it?
- Posted Apr 05, 2005 2:34pm PDT bioforge is great. Game is in box in my classic pile back home next to doom1,doom2, system shock, system shock 2, xcom and wing commander 3
- Posted Apr 05, 2005 3:46pm PDT "I HAVE NO WISH TO HARM YOU!"
- Posted Apr 11, 2005 5:23pm PDT yea i was wondering that too... the fans of the PC versions were the #1 consumer group to target with this release..the idea of making the sequal...
- Posted Apr 26, 2005 6:47pm PDT looks nice but could be a year or two for its out given how slow rpgs are to make
- Posted Apr 28, 2005 3:24pm PDT well they already took away ghost recon it's really no suprise.
- Posted Apr 30, 2005 3:53am PDT this is one of the best strategy games ever
- Posted May 16, 2005 8:55am PDT hm wonder why the hell change the name. I wonder if they'll ever be a operation flashpoint 2
- Posted May 26, 2005 12:57pm PDT heh i dont even remember seeing the projector contest announced, i must be slipping in my old age [/banky]
- Posted May 28, 2005 6:52am PDT yes becaue graphics == gameplay...
- Posted May 28, 2005 12:02pm PDT i picked it up for $20 and thought it was pretty great for the price. Almost everyone who hates it just dosn't like it because "it's a cheap...
- Posted Jun 01, 2005 12:52pm PDT i dont understand why they would pay so much for the permission to make a doom movie and then just ignore all of what doom is... they've made it...
- Posted Jul 22, 2005 4:43am PDT next time i'm sure they'll politely ask him not to blow himself up while they try to handcuff him