2,994 chatty comments by "davidc02"
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 12:51am PDT While yes, many games and their genres will remain the same, videogames are evolving and more are becoming examples of works of art like the...
- Posted Feb 23, 2013 4:21pm PST Games are already over $60, if you count DLC, Special Editions, in-game purchases and micro transactions, and expansion packs. If you want the...
- Posted Jan 14, 2013 7:06am PST You must ask her, I won't be able to sleep tonight because of this.
- Posted Jan 14, 2013 7:05am PST 1. I'll have my copy please :)
- Posted Jan 14, 2013 7:03am PST They're actually more expensive, since you can jailbreak those.
- Posted Jan 14, 2013 6:46am PST This is very late because I hadn't seen your post, but if you consider that a game like Guild Wars 2, you only pay for the game and then the server...
- Posted Jun 30, 2012 9:36pm PDT Diablo isn't worth $100 imho. Specially not if you can't play it. HOTS shouldn't be $50 either. And wow is incredibly expensive at $12 a month....
- Posted Jun 21, 2012 12:12pm PDT I'm guessing to follow other goals in their lives.
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 11:33am PDT Bitch please. Mario 64 and Master of Puppets.
- Posted May 14, 2012 2:58pm PDT Venezuela.
- Posted May 14, 2012 1:34pm PDT Well if they can explain that, then I might need to work for him lol
- Posted May 14, 2012 10:26am PDT I think I'll play them in StarCraft 2, if they can beat me, they're hireed.
- Posted May 14, 2012 7:37am PDT I like these also.
- Posted May 14, 2012 7:25am PDT I'm interviewing programmers for a game programmer position. What should I ask?
- Posted May 14, 2012 7:19am PDT We need a wikileaks site for gaming. There's something we're bot being told here.