3,424 chatty comments by "dante2010"
- Posted Oct 20, 2016 8:31am PDT Yes they will want to sell you the same Wii / Wii U games in the virtual console. Nintendo is all about squeezing extra dollars from games you've...
- Posted Oct 19, 2016 9:36am PDT Years for a car don't really matter. It's the mileage you are putting on the vehicle that is the deciding factor. You say your last car was 24...
- Posted Jun 19, 2016 2:16pm PDT My thoughts exactly. IMO it doesn't improve into season 2. I went that far and now I'm giving up. It's more of a chore to watch it for me.
- Posted May 27, 2016 2:51pm PDT Doesn't have to be this way. I have 2 kids and the wife and I take ample time to do our own thing, with our own friends. When I'm out, wife stays...
- Posted Jan 04, 2016 10:16am PST I played the following over Xmas / New Year's: Above and Below - Fun game that lets you build up a town above ground, and explore the caves...
- Posted Dec 29, 2015 10:00pm PST I'm sure they will flesh out back stories in subsequent movies. Just have patience.
- Posted Dec 11, 2015 8:30am PST Wow, I'd like to be there to see how the kids react to that.
- Posted Dec 09, 2015 4:16pm PST The more you ask, the better chance you have at getting a yes.
- Posted Nov 13, 2015 10:03am PST Pics have surfaced of him filming later episodes with a new char, so chances are he survives it
- Posted Nov 11, 2015 2:15pm PST Watch the cable box episode (i think episode 8.. ?) They basically ad lib the entire episode.. it's hilarious.
- Posted Nov 09, 2015 5:33pm PST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WVuJqGoxkU
- Posted Nov 07, 2015 8:30am PST The Grizzled is fun, and hard. Played two games and we lost both. I'm desperate to start into Pandemic Legacy, but the group I will be playing...
- Posted Oct 08, 2015 2:03pm PDT Not really a different format.. but defiantly enjoyable.
- Posted Oct 08, 2015 1:48pm PDT Each vehicle can be built in 3 different ways, and have the result show in game.
- Posted Aug 31, 2015 7:30am PDT Ya I never said to use formula.