64,606 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 10:48pm PDT Sword of Mana
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:09am PDT Summary of thread? People are dumb and couldn't spot the fake or be bothered to read the warnings that it was fake. The Mayor of Blues has spoken.
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:10am PDT Yeah, I would love to see this uncluttered comment system in BluesNews!
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:28am PDT LOLZ!!!!!!!!11111
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 12:15am PDT I think this move was highly overrated. It went on for too long and was pretty dumb.
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 7:33pm PDT I don't know about comparisons but I've been using TorrentStorm for a while now and it's pretty good. Never had a problem with it.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 10:33am PDT Am I missing something? It doesn't say that EA owns them now. They are just publishing their game. Did they buy them?
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 11:56pm PDT It's halo, if people see enough of it they will realize it is just another turd like halo 1. ;)
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 9:37am PDT I would, it disappointed me from the 3rd level. I think it's a game only a person without a PC could enjoy.
- Posted Aug 10, 2004 1:16pm PDT http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2304 You forgot this Doom 3 review. It's the most accurate so far.
- Posted Aug 16, 2004 9:56am PDT I have been one of those vegetarians that eat fish and dairy (ie fake) You're only a fake from eating the fish. :P
- Posted Aug 28, 2004 12:13pm PDT Woo another console news bullet about another random company putting out painted controllers.
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 9:33pm PDT any of these mods actually have a good selection of servers?
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 3:47pm PST I wouldn't complain if the actual game didn't cost so much.
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 11:02pm PST I don't see why people would go and buy a PSP when they really wanted a DS just because they were out of DSs. That's dumb.