64,611 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Apr 16, 2007 11:25am PDT the chief is dead :(
- Posted Apr 12, 2007 2:33pm PDT he didn't force you to buy the 20gb. it's your own fault you were too impatient to wait 2 weeks for the one you wanted. :P
- Posted Mar 25, 2007 8:40pm PDT the same way baltar went to the diseased cylon base star in a pristine raptor that the cylons captured?
- Posted Mar 20, 2007 11:46am PDT Can you suggest some good healing mods that I could use? I'm a 42 shaman if that helps. From time to time I'm asked to be main heal within...
- Posted Jan 09, 2007 11:39am PST looks kind of cool BUT the keyboard on screen thing would worry me. the icons to press don't look large enough to press without a stylus....
- Posted Dec 12, 2006 7:12am PST I had hopes for the new Castlevania but I read a review and they don't allow the 2nd player to take over the 2nd character during the main quest....
- Posted Dec 12, 2006 6:53am PST Can anyone suggest any fun DS co-op games that are still fun to play with only a single cartridge? Thanks in advance!
- Posted Nov 25, 2006 10:00am PST I'm still trying to find a nunchuk along the yonge subway line :(
- Posted Nov 23, 2006 1:02pm PST if link weren't saving the world what would he be doing?
- Posted Nov 23, 2006 8:28am PST I managed to pick up a Wii, an extra remote, zelda and SMB on Monday and have been screwed for a 2nd nunchuk since! :(
- Posted Nov 20, 2006 9:54pm PST didn't that say 7.8 last week?
- Posted Nov 20, 2006 7:08pm PST i got one from futureshop at yonge and eglinton in toronto today at lunch time. they were hiding them in the back room. as i was leaving i did a...
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 1:44pm PST midnight sales somewhere in toronto?
- Posted Nov 17, 2006 2:46pm PST My only questions is whether or not the games feel gimmicky. For instance, many games on the DS use the stylus for the sake of using the stylus...
- Posted Oct 31, 2006 4:44pm PST i wish i had one friend to play with :'(