64,125 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 9:34pm PDT I work retail in Toronto and deal with long lineups every day. A good amount of people are too dumb to use the debit machines. They don't care to...
- Posted Jul 01, 2005 12:17am PDT i agree, the z button is NOT hard to reach
- Posted Jun 27, 2005 9:01am PDT I bet you will play it again the second the first patch comes out. Who are you trying to fool.
- Posted Jun 23, 2005 11:55pm PDT i found it a week or 2 ago by using google
- Posted Jun 16, 2005 11:20am PDT I used to not be able to wait until Friday when they'd show the Zelda cartoons.
- Posted Jun 13, 2005 9:22am PDT That's what I'm running it on and it runs pretty smoothly at 1280x960 at medium settings. I haven't tried bumping them up yet but there is...
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 1:49am PDT ugh nintendo pennant chase baseball? looks like crap if it were mario baseball i'd probably buy it
- Posted Mar 17, 2005 10:11am PST Here's some advice for you then: don't buy it then
- Posted Mar 13, 2005 3:49pm PST The game is pretty enjoyable. I played it for several hours straight until it started to be repetitive. Fun game to play if its only 10-15 bucks....
- Posted Mar 02, 2005 7:54am PST don't forget the living giant gameboy
- Posted Feb 13, 2005 7:45am PST that's space? i thought it was underwater
- Posted Jan 08, 2005 12:24am PST Actually the best mario games now are the RPG ones. Have you tried one?
- Posted Jan 08, 2005 12:21am PST I beg to differ. I don't like sports that much. I'd never buy a sports game but I buy mario sports games. They are fun and it's not too hard to...
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 12:11am PST I've played a bit of Minish Cap already. I love the Zelda series but something about this game doesn't feel "Zelda-y."
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 12:09am PST new gamecube bundle with mario kart is only 99.99 ;)