65,086 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Sep 10, 2007 7:17am PDT btw, i like how your first half of your first sentence made the front page
- Posted Sep 10, 2007 7:17am PDT don't buy it then there's a lot of us that love the ww2 setting.
- Posted Sep 09, 2007 7:47pm PDT took me a bit but i think it's metroid prime 3 corruption
- Posted Sep 09, 2007 5:50pm PDT maybe look into recovery console commands. i cant remember what it is but there is one where it restores system files from the CD. also a repair...
- Posted Sep 09, 2007 5:48pm PDT winternals erd commander will do that too.. as long as the usb drive is connected at boot it will read it
- Posted Sep 09, 2007 8:43am PDT it's really iffy unless he has a clean install of windows with nothing else running background processes just buy the extra 512 for under 100...
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 6:15pm PDT I had some issues where it would download game settings forever. had to wait 10 minutes or so until it would get off the screen and let me join a...
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 6:06pm PDT never forget
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 6:04pm PDT p.s. add my tag to play beta - excessdan
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 6:03pm PDT my primary interest is now CALL OF DUTY FOUR!! beta is awesome.. had some technical issues but seems like they've passed
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 11:20am PDT i'd worry about my door being a target while they're drunk if i did this
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 10:55am PDT correction, just finished it. took about 18-19 hrs
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 10:54am PDT haha, go earth!
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 10:53am PDT sounds cool
- Posted Sep 08, 2007 10:48am PDT woooh, bioshock complete! cod4 time!