64,125 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Nov 15, 2005 12:34pm PST someone should tell her that her undies are hanging out
- Posted Nov 14, 2005 7:43pm PST it says improvements in quake 4 and call of duty 2, not doom 3 and fear
- Posted Nov 13, 2005 7:17pm PST yeah, that's about right
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 10:33am PST Oh I just found an incentive. It is 4 dollars less than the price of how much it is selling for in Canada. I also don't think I'd have to pay tax...
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 10:28am PST Yeah really. There is absolutely no incentive to pre-order and preload this. No discount, no extra games (like Valve offered), no CD or DVD and...
- Posted Nov 06, 2005 10:27pm PST pwned j00!!!
- Posted Nov 06, 2005 12:27pm PST I've been playing a lot of Quake 2. I really missed out on some fun when I was too lazy to complete it when it came out. Hard difficulty is...
- Posted Nov 01, 2005 8:32pm PST haha is that lawyer game even real? whenever you mention it i chuckle.. especially tonight
- Posted Nov 01, 2005 10:21am PST http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=7931
- Posted Oct 30, 2005 1:32am PDT late is an understatement, mister
- Posted Oct 28, 2005 9:19pm PDT are they allergic to making new content or what?
- Posted Oct 25, 2005 8:55pm PDT here in ontario, canada it ended up being 30 dollars more for the DVD edition 49.99 for CD-ROM at Best Buy and Futureshop (which didn't carry...
- Posted Oct 21, 2005 10:14pm PDT sounds like another game that's shock value is lost in about a week's time and the cd starts collecting dust
- Posted Oct 16, 2005 8:25pm PDT and overpriced
- Posted Oct 16, 2005 8:22pm PDT it seemed to me that the jokes were more about the ridiculously fake british town