64,439 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:52am PST Was waiting for a 'tide pod liberal' remark
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 7:25am PST Trump's endorsements have not always been that great for the candidates. Maybe he was trying to sabotage him?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:59am PST I feel like the game forces their shitty stealth mechanics. They have a shooter that doesn't really give you the tools to accomplish stealth like...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:55am PST It's a holiday today too. Might have something to do with it.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 8:13am PST he would never (because he disabled the feature)
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:44am PST We got an audio monitor and use the indoor nest cam. Check the app if he's fussing for video and the monitor stays on. Think you gotta suck it up...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:18am PST Ah, sorry I see what you mean. I give my son a controller for a different system, haha
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:08am PST I think when you select 2player mode the screen to select/sync/enable controllers comes up and you should figure things out from there?
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 2:49pm PST it had great parts but they need to reduce those marvel shows to 8 episodes. i enjoy all of them but they all suffer from trying to make it to 13...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 2:06pm PST How humble
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 1:26pm PST I believe a mesh network uses a bunch of small devices to extend wifi coverage through wifi like WiFi repeaters but more efficient and cost...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 1:18pm PST I went with 3 with 1 outside
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:30pm PST Because the joycons are poo
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 10:07am PST I have a bad memory and would forget it over the weekend :-(
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 9:23am PST Especially when converted to Canadian. Switch seems like the dumping ground for publishers to get a last grab at launch day pricing (or near it)...