64,446 chatty comments by "dahanese"
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 5:05pm PST Psssh who do you think I am? My guest chairs are still ikea that get busted out when needed. Only nice furniture for me and my fancy food.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 3:34pm PST They were and I guess still are? They match our dining table so I’ll still use them when we have guests and need to extend it. Less risky that...
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 3:33pm PST (Because see you are a velociraptor)
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 3:32pm PST Clever girl.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 2:02pm PST anything below a 970 doesn't work well with it still.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 2:01pm PST I don't know but on Pink Shack we say "never let a crazy dick stick ya"
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 1:58pm PST I did but the mixed wood was not properly put together so it cracked and I want new, non-cracked ones. Last year was a constant state of fucking...
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 12:20pm PST Extended model goes down further. I’ll upgrade for that.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 12:19pm PST My sister has one but I want to buy a custom hickory too and I don’t think I can get just the base.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 12:08pm PST Yeah I think this is the most viable upgrade from ikea lol
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 9:26am PST oh, that's true, yeah. that's a fucking bitch to get. when i went in for surgeries i couldn't ever even get a basic cost analysis even though my...
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 9:09am PST http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/10/tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 9:08am PST DAMNIT I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY HE WORKED LATE ON WEDNESDAYS
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 8:47am PST i have Pets Best and ADORE IT. Let me know if you want a referral code. i have heard Trupanion is also the shit.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 8:46am PST what vet are you using? visits are on average 100-200, depending, and tests can vary wildly (if you have to sedate, big difference) but i've...