65,444 chatty comments by "dahanese"
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:30am PDT I don’t get your post - we are talking about a thing in a thread. It’s pretty normal! Partake. It’s fun.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:29am PDT To be more clear from the abstract (my computer is updating fml) it’s difficult because they are determining this based on users not o...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:24am PDT Well your curiosity would be sated by reading my post where I explained I heard this story last night and felt an emotion and then I posted about...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 6:24am PDT this story made me really angry when i heard it last night. i'd need to read the full study but it doesn't sound super convincing. like, all...
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 9:25pm PDT Is it weird to have someone touch your scar? I’m still wiggy about my arm scar
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 9:24pm PDT I have a lot of surgery scars so I weirdly know that :(
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 7:58pm PDT it's not really pain, but i have a high pain tolerance. it may solve a lot of problems i've been dealing with for literally years pertaining to my...
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 7:46pm PDT thanks! i'm sure i'll post about it, particularly if i do end up overnight in the hospital because ill be bored af.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 7:26pm PDT Yeah my windpipe is a literal c shape now. It’s weirddddddddddddd. So the future issues are now.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 7:25pm PDT I’m so sorry :(
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 7:06pm PDT i mean, basically?
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 5:38pm PDT What kind of physical activity? Seems strenuous, right? I’m not planning on hikes :)
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 4:38pm PDT Really not happy about doing that. You only get one 35th birthday, also. I've had a pretty significantly shitty two years and this has been...
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 3:27pm PDT Also selenium pills smell like farts
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 3:26pm PDT And the nodule isn’t fluid and it isn’t a swollen thyroid. Solid mass. Sadly.