65,443 chatty comments by "dahanese"
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 12:56pm PDT you're a great mom, gala - i'm excited to hear about how he gets to like new and different foods with you.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 6:36am PDT that sounds right to me. afterwards, i recommend brushing the teeth. we brush pancake's and it's definitely worth it. she actually makes us do it...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 9:00pm PDT You shouldn’t it’s A+
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:58pm PDT If I keep my training up through the winter I’m rewarding myself with a tarmac next year.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:56pm PDT Try an endurance one first if you are not happy with the regular lower geometry. Mine is tweaked because I don’t love the super aggressive...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:52pm PDT My goodreads is weird as hell because I do Read Harder. I’m reading a romance novel right now for it. It’s terrible.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:15pm PDT Failure is an Option.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:11am PDT yeah, apparently like a week or two after the surgery - i forget the exact date.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:01am PDT yeah, not hung up on the number, hung up on the amount of things in my life i have not been able to do because i've been ill or recovering from...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:59am PDT he told me i'd have a single internal stitch that would get taken out. i don't entirely understand the mechanics of that!
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:40am PDT Yeah, I know all that, and I think the study is flawed and has a very high chance of false positives for reasons I outlined.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:39am PDT Yeah I have a call in to them to schedule and ask!
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:34am PDT Sorry dude. :(
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:32am PDT Yeah, it’s weird. Seems like they also tried to pull out people who were on anti depressants which is another factor that seems like it might...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 7:30am PDT I don’t get your post - we are talking about a thing in a thread. It’s pretty normal! Partake. It’s fun.