65,090 chatty comments by "dahanese"
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 8:18pm PDT i think i've become immune to all shots after the shit the allergist sticks me with all the time.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 8:14pm PDT The subway system in NYC is falling the fuck apart. It's still the best in the country, but holy shit, there are some goddamned huge issues and...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 10:52am PDT and a fucking boat.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 10:35am PDT mind you, i am terrified of flying, and for this reason always buy wifi in case i die so i can text my husband but i wouldn't fucking live blog and...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 10:35am PDT who the fuck decides to live blog before putting on oxygen
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 10:26am PDT i appreciated all gestures, no matter how odd. a weird thing that sticks in my brain from my mother's death was how my SVP thought the company...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 10:23am PDT i realy nomadland recently and the camper force bits were really quite upsetting.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 10:18am PDT i still would never fly again
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 1:57pm PDT i really hope this guy pays for what he's done. that's fucking bullshit.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 6:11pm PDT Sadly no.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 5:02pm PDT I had a west coast friend ask me once if people were going to ever stop making such a big deal of the day. This was 2008. She said she guessed it...
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 4:04pm PDT It took forever http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_5zu9zdk4zy.jpg
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 4:03pm PDT Yeah, I do - and there’s a lot of significance for my life and the towers. It’s not as personal as losing a family member but it was a day that...
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 3:58pm PDT Any halal guys restaurant is worth it. If you are in soho burger and barrell is yummy. I only do super fancy or pretty basic food.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 10:48am PDT I’ve never been in my life!