63,705 chatty comments by "dahanese"
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 8:54am PDT i'll drink to that!
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 8:43am PDT i, for one, welcome our cat parasite overlords: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/DyeHard/story?id=2288095&page=1
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 8:37am PDT it's really hard. even those who strive by logic get hit with this emotion thing, and it fucks us to hell.
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 7:37am PDT yeah the only thing i see is a parental block program. but this would need to be done on a local computer level, not through the whole place.
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 7:32am PDT security question: is there a program for IE/FF that will make a user unable to delete items from his or her history? doesn't have to be...
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 7:13am PDT please give me the 3000$. you aren't actually doing anything useful with it, and i could really use the cash.
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 6:58am PDT because the 18th will be even awesomer than the 17th. mr. martini glass.
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 6:05am PDT NYC SHACKERS -- SNAKES ON A PLANE! so yall can stop messaging me, here's the deal on August 17th. (You can also check the shackmeet page. that's...
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 1:14pm PDT immediate does count grandparents, but i bet they have to be blood related.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 1:03pm PDT i was her cover. i'm here to tell everyone she's going to be back soon.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 1:01pm PDT she went to the zoo today. she didn't feel like working.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 12:16pm PDT i like that they deleted them and put them back. i can just see some VP being like "YOU DELETED THE MILK COMMENTS?! FIX THIS NOW!"
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 10:42am PDT ^^ both these games are awesome.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 10:41am PDT published author. before that, i'm pretty much working in the arena i love.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 8:37am PDT i spend about 70$ a month on them, i guess. dry and wet food, litter. i take them to the vet when they are sick (one time a year?) which is like...