3,958 chatty comments by "dafugg"
- Posted May 13, 2018 10:09pm PDT I had this conversation with a health startup guy at pycon on Saturday. After you’ve factored in and collected the gains from most of the low...
- Posted May 06, 2018 3:30pm PDT Sorry, I really should have been specific. I meant media spin around the deletefacebook “movement”. It’s been clearly debunked as we released...
- Posted May 06, 2018 8:31am PDT You’re setting this like a fact and then below you say you’re spitballing. Maybe don’t propagate lies as facts?
- Posted May 06, 2018 8:03am PDT Battletech will still hitch loading the mech bay :(
- Posted May 06, 2018 7:45am PDT I can finally talk about this a little. Q1 earnings says you’re an oddity. Most people strongly value their connections to other people or...
- Posted May 06, 2018 7:41am PDT This is inferior to WhatsApp anyway: chat is not encrypted.
- Posted May 05, 2018 1:40pm PDT You shouldn’t be casting like that in modern C++. static_cast (thing)
- Posted May 04, 2018 1:06pm PDT Still nowhere near the number micron and intel originally promoted out of their partnership.
- Posted Apr 28, 2018 11:02pm PDT There's definitely one wrong build: bulwark + the one that gives you extra evasion on movement.
- Posted Apr 27, 2018 12:33am PDT What are you experienced in?
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 12:35pm PDT Some of those companies employing execs with fake degrees have just failed to do due diligence. Hell, the background checks for my non-exec...
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 10:24pm PDT Tseng labs et6000 and an early voodoo 1. The best 2D and 3D perf and comparability mix in 1996.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 7:26pm PDT Schwab withheld at the minimum rate for all of 2017
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 7:18pm PDT Nope, they’ve all got public health care except yours.
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 4:40pm PDT All too real. They were starting to litter Palo Alto too but it seems the city stamped that out.