25,758 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Apr 12, 2016 10:53am PDT I can't really talk about the processes used by my former employer, sorry.
- Posted Apr 12, 2016 10:49am PDT You don't see how a 400 mm^2 chip is a replacement for two small refrigerators?
- Posted Apr 12, 2016 10:46am PDT As others have said, I used to. jra101 still does.
- Posted Apr 11, 2016 11:46pm PDT Pretty much, yes.
- Posted Apr 11, 2016 2:26pm PDT I don't really consider grinding to be processing, because it's not intrinsically changing the nutritional value of the food--it's making it easier...
- Posted Apr 07, 2016 8:28pm PDT I kept thinking "why are you not just last second turning into any one of these streets you are blowing past at 100 on the wrong side of the road?"
- Posted Apr 07, 2016 8:19pm PDT Airports can use private security as long as they meet TSA guidelines. It doesn't actually have to be the TSA, though SFO somewhat famously...
- Posted Apr 07, 2016 8:17pm PDT "Fix it."
- Posted Apr 07, 2016 4:21pm PDT I get that in the nineties. But today? Just park, text them and meet at the gate. Don't be an asshole!
- Posted Apr 05, 2016 4:19pm PDT Whether police officers would agree or not is completely irrelevant.
- Posted Apr 03, 2016 4:21pm PDT Indeed, it's time.
- Posted Apr 03, 2016 10:21am PDT No Ex Machina -> Your list is invalid.
- Posted Mar 30, 2016 10:45pm PDT Certainly not the case. Rather a suggestion that if you're spending $70k+ on a car, you might not really care to spend your free time servicing it...
- Posted Mar 30, 2016 8:56pm PDT I don't see why this is an issue. If you do not want any spoilers don't watch the streams of people playing? I am interested in DS3 but haven't...
- Posted Mar 30, 2016 8:54pm PDT Maybe. drVajina1979 is thinking about one. The Model S has been great so far.