25,762 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted May 22, 2016 9:07pm PDT Nooooooooooooooo!
- Posted May 22, 2016 2:41pm PDT I thought it was really fun, played all the way through. I don't remember which difficulty.
- Posted May 21, 2016 8:36pm PDT Yissssssssssssss
- Posted May 21, 2016 8:36pm PDT Thanks!
- Posted May 21, 2016 8:36pm PDT Another rib pic: http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_2v275x2hgn.jpg
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:39pm PDT Definitely! It's custom, my father-in-law made it for me from 3/8" well casing. They are super simple to make.
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:31pm PDT In Seattle, for ribs I go to cash and carry. For choice grade brisket, too. They have great stuff there for very reasonable prices. For prime...
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:10pm PDT Thanks! Krissy's dad made it for me from 3/8" well casing. It weighs about 500 lbs, and works great!
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:09pm PDT And the meat side looks like this, post trimming: http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_v7l01lqjff.jpg
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:06pm PDT I'm not anti charcoal, but for the style of BBQ I am after, the flavor comes--in part--from the wood. So charcoal isn't really an option for me.
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:05pm PDT To be clear, that is prior to trimming. Post trimming, they look like this: http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_97mhikt3ep.jpg
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:04pm PDT Since I have an hour after starting the fire, I spend that time prepping the meat. After taking it out of the package, I pat the ribs to remove...
- Posted May 21, 2016 2:00pm PDT Just one, right in the middle vertically.
- Posted May 21, 2016 12:41pm PDT Saturday is the day for selfies pets ribs. I'm smoking ribs today for a friend's shindig tonight. I figured there might be some folks here who are...
- Posted May 20, 2016 11:35pm PDT Reason #74 I delete 90% of my posts these days (before posting).