25,757 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 3:40pm PST Mmmmm.... Django.. That software fucking owns.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 3:37pm PST My wife and I are 30 and have $0 dollars set aside for retirement. Her salary 2 years from now will be a little over 4x her current salary...
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 3:15pm PST Anecdotes notwithstanding.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 3:02pm PST Although that's mildly unfair because common time is so-named because it's... overwhelmingly common.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 2:56pm PST Agree with sexual tension posts.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 2:55pm PST I looked for some worthwhile pop songs from the last 10 years. I found 1, maybe 2 songs that are "pop" that weren't shit. To be fair, I'm not...
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 2:52pm PST I have this friend who offers sage stock advice: "Sell at all time highs". You can never be disappointed if you sell at all time highs.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 2:49pm PST I love my iphone, but it's a terrible phone. I can't wait till my contract is out, and I can get something else. The ringer isn't loud enough,...
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 2:01pm PST pop songs are, by and large, awful. Totally independent of Kelly Clarkson.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 1:24pm PST I mean, I guess it's an okay dance song. But if I had my druthers, I'd take some Chemical Brothers, like Galvanize....
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 1:13pm PST Thank you, I was waiting for this one.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 1:12pm PST Holy shit this subthread made my day.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 12:45pm PST Hrm... Maybe 3 grand? I think 6 after we bought the rights to the photos.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 12:40pm PST The duration depends on the food. For pot roast, I think a week is fine. If it doesn't smell bad, it's fine.
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 9:37am PST I have 4 cats and two big, shed-twice-a-year dogs. My clothes come out fine. I think something is actually wrong with your washer, and probably...