25,756 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 8:54pm PDT Remember, it's down the road not across the street. http://ewh.buzznet.com/user/journal/228911/
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 3:47pm PDT I can see how the cost of a DVD is identical in every respect to the cost of a laptop, so I'm sold by this argument.
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:52am PDT I honestly kindof wish that they'd done something like a battle meter instead. Since that's really how they (used) to model it. You could just...
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:49am PDT We don't get to claim that we're at the point of diminishing returns until we spend less than other countries on health care and have at least as...
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:45am PDT You wouldn't want to do that though, right? Cause you want every bit of CP you can get, no?
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:41am PDT Yes, my thoughts exactly on the leader death == GO issue. I knew that the stars were based on time and not strategy, but it feels to me like the...
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:38am PDT So you left it there, right?
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:34am PDT It's typical for final fantasy, but it does feel very masturbatory. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about being able to see monsters all the time....
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:19am PDT I kindof assumed that was the case, although I do still with I could treat my other party members as more than just meat shields.
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:18am PDT If only there were some sort of way to make an application that looked like chatroulette. Some sort of "code" or "mockup".
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:04am PDT FFXIII folks... (Spoiler free, please use spoiler tags as appropriate for replies) This has probably been covered, but I don't see a thread on...
- Posted Mar 22, 2010 10:26am PDT To be fair, this thread is about the best way to take a poo. I don't think you have to stretch far from the topic to be an uppity douche. ;)
- Posted Mar 21, 2010 11:08pm PDT Just wait, up next will be his followup single "Anal", followed by the platinum single "DP'd".
- Posted Mar 21, 2010 11:02pm PDT Support your local comic book / gaming store! You can actually see the product in person.
- Posted Mar 21, 2010 10:49pm PDT So were you intentionally or unintentionally using penultimate? It means second to last.