25,762 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:47am PDT He was pretty off the mark where he nailed every point in his "tirade"?
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:46am PDT Nailed it.
- Posted May 09, 2010 7:56pm PDT 2) Of course, you come to an intersection with a red light and you stop before you turn.
- Posted May 09, 2010 7:51pm PDT I keep coming back to this and loling.
- Posted May 09, 2010 5:03pm PDT I see. And you just randomly download and install any application off the Internet on your pc? Assuming the answer is no, why would you do so on...
- Posted May 09, 2010 3:38pm PDT Uggggggh. Supposed to be top level reply.
- Posted May 09, 2010 3:36pm PDT King of kong: a fistful of quarters.
- Posted May 09, 2010 3:36pm PDT King of kong a fistful of quarters.
- Posted May 08, 2010 11:17pm PDT It's called a brute force attack. If you had an authenticator, it wouldn't work.
- Posted May 08, 2010 11:14pm PDT Lolno
- Posted May 08, 2010 7:26pm PDT The target audience is eeryone who plays wow. Two factor authentication basically saves you from keyloggers. You have a password that you keep...
- Posted May 08, 2010 7:20pm PDT It's free on every phone they spent their money developing on, and it's 6 fucking dollars for standalone hardware.
- Posted May 08, 2010 3:25pm PDT It sucks that your roomates account got stolen. But I have little sympathy. Blizzard has provided you cheap or free two factor authentication that...
- Posted May 08, 2010 3:22pm PDT If you think that's bad, you should see the video on YouTube.
- Posted May 07, 2010 10:37pm PDT itunes is the number one reason I plan on ditching my iphone for an android phone of some sort. Number two reason is because of apple...