25,758 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted May 10, 2010 3:37pm PDT Clearly, and you vote with your dollars--so for me I just won't buy EA products until they rectify their ridiculous policy. But despite what the...
- Posted May 10, 2010 3:25pm PDT Yep. Old world, for the most part, sucks. I loved Duskwood, though. That area was great. Fortunately, I hear it's not changing much.
- Posted May 10, 2010 3:23pm PDT lol
- Posted May 10, 2010 3:22pm PDT You're cool with them taking away existing rights? Awesome.
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:23pm PDT When I went to visit (before the water apocalypse), I really disliked the French Quarter. The rest of the city seemed pretty cool. The FQ kindof...
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:19pm PDT IANAL. However, the answer is: "you should go see a lawyer about that."
- Posted May 10, 2010 12:13pm PDT I always win the space race victory.
- Posted May 10, 2010 10:54am PDT Apparently the correct answer here was "pancake humper". <3
- Posted May 10, 2010 10:51am PDT For the older ones, the ugly is part of the attraction. Although I find the new body style to be too generic.
- Posted May 10, 2010 10:40am PDT So you were excited until you realized it was a video game?
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:56am PDT But it's stupid. You offer a lifetime warranty. That means if a card is out there somewhere, it should be covered under warranty. Why would they...
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:47am PDT He was pretty off the mark where he nailed every point in his "tirade"?
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:46am PDT Nailed it.
- Posted May 09, 2010 7:56pm PDT 2) Of course, you come to an intersection with a red light and you stop before you turn.
- Posted May 09, 2010 7:51pm PDT I keep coming back to this and loling.