25,756 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted May 21, 2010 9:41am PDT SC2 post? Start with links for any new players: The Blucklesworth 3-part guide to SC2 pwnage: Step 1:...
- Posted May 21, 2010 9:37am PDT Oh man, I just got served.
- Posted May 21, 2010 9:27am PDT I think monogamy is unnatural, but I don't think it's bad. MY WIFE and I talked about this before we got married. I told her I thought monogamy was...
- Posted May 21, 2010 9:25am PDT Dude, it's kinda hard to take you seriously on interesting issues when you misspell words like religion, delude and canon. That aside, why do...
- Posted May 21, 2010 9:20am PDT I know he said no flippant responses, but this would be awesome.. No lie.
- Posted May 21, 2010 9:19am PDT No way, that's like contacting a surgeon before going to see your GP. Figure out what you want to do, then see the appropriate person.
- Posted May 20, 2010 10:55pm PDT ^^^
- Posted May 20, 2010 10:50pm PDT Yeah, well half of marriages end early. That means half don't.
- Posted May 20, 2010 10:49pm PDT yup, yrltc.
- Posted May 20, 2010 10:48pm PDT lolol
- Posted May 20, 2010 9:08pm PDT Thread winner here.
- Posted May 20, 2010 9:05pm PDT I feel gipped, I swear I only ever heard two tracks.
- Posted May 20, 2010 2:01pm PDT I liked homeworld, and I liked the music, but I don't think two songs a soundtrack makes.
- Posted May 20, 2010 1:28pm PDT I don't care at all. My meat eating friends will bring their own steaks and specialty meats to a BBQ, why would I give a shit if someone brings non...
- Posted May 20, 2010 12:42pm PDT Actually nowadays most places require that the shipping address be registered with the credit card company. The reason is to prevent fraud--like if...