25,756 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:19pm PDT The cop was in the wrong. Imagine it the other way. If the cop were going the speed limit (or even 5-10 under), and twifosp had started tailgating...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:14pm PDT Slamming your brakes is begging for an accident, but I do tap the brakes (just enough to cause the lights to come on), or just take my foot off the...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 11:04am PDT My wife and I are planning on getting out there, much sooner rather than later.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 11:02am PDT Trove is a pretty well known troll, I don't think it's tongue in cheek at all.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 11:37pm PDT What's your point? Just because it's been said before doesn't make it less true.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 11:35pm PDT Very cool. Next time you venture to CO, might I suggest Lake City? It's a small town in the San Juan mountain range in SW Colorado, and...
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 9:10pm PDT Contrary to the movies, explosives DO NOT solve every problem.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 7:48pm PDT Are you willing to relocate? Apply everywhere that sounds cool, not just everywhere that sounds cool right near where you live now.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 7:45pm PDT Take your thread shit somewhere else, please.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 7:30pm PDT If you don't need the money, I'd say to leave it with them, unless you're basically sure it's going to flop.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 4:03pm PDT Diamonds represent the most successful marketing campaign of human history....
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 4:01pm PDT You could see if she'd go for having one of those temporary tattoos around her ring finger. I know, it's probably too "high brow" for you city...
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 3:52pm PDT She said the same thing about that album, hilariously.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 3:48pm PDT Oh yeah, I definitely don't think it was typical. Incredibly smart? Hell yes. Typical? Not so much. :)
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 2:23pm PDT Or James May being referred to captain slow. :)