25,762 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:21pm PDT so close. Man I wish shack had a preview button.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:21pm PDT In a FIRECANE}r?
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:19pm PDT Tailgating is aggressive driving. Yeah, you didn't have to take off. But if you'd done the same thing to him (tailgated) you would've gotten a...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:32pm PDT It's not just about avoiding fault in an accident, it's about avoiding accidents.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:27pm PDT Yeah, sounds like that to me, too.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:25pm PDT hahahahhahahaha served.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:19pm PDT The cop was in the wrong. Imagine it the other way. If the cop were going the speed limit (or even 5-10 under), and twifosp had started tailgating...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:14pm PDT Slamming your brakes is begging for an accident, but I do tap the brakes (just enough to cause the lights to come on), or just take my foot off the...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 11:04am PDT My wife and I are planning on getting out there, much sooner rather than later.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 11:02am PDT Trove is a pretty well known troll, I don't think it's tongue in cheek at all.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 11:37pm PDT What's your point? Just because it's been said before doesn't make it less true.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 11:35pm PDT Very cool. Next time you venture to CO, might I suggest Lake City? It's a small town in the San Juan mountain range in SW Colorado, and...
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 9:10pm PDT Contrary to the movies, explosives DO NOT solve every problem.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 7:48pm PDT Are you willing to relocate? Apply everywhere that sounds cool, not just everywhere that sounds cool right near where you live now.
- Posted Jun 02, 2010 7:45pm PDT Take your thread shit somewhere else, please.