25,758 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 3:03pm PDT I think it's an NYC thing, not a "big city" thing. I've never seen it in any of the big cities I've lived in.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 2:59pm PDT Actions should have reasonable consequences.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 2:51pm PDT I want to live in my own little world in one of the highest population density areas in the world. WHY WON'T YOU LET ME?
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 2:13pm PDT It's seemed obvious to me, but with my limited posting history of "only" 1400 posts in the last 9 months, I must just not "get" his "humor."...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 2:08pm PDT They can't, because it's a cost that only one company has. They cannot raise their price to cover the cost of the cleanup or no one would buy their...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:56pm PDT hahahaha
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:54pm PDT Dilbert is actually relevant for once: http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2006-02-19/
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:48pm PDT Fine. In my experience over the last 9 months, you've posted what I can only describe as statements that are trolls. For example, making a...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:28pm PDT I use ShackCommentTags, I guess I should pick up Post Preview. Thanks.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:27pm PDT I'm hugely in favor of incentives in cases like this. If you follow these rules and regulations and there is an accident, the government will...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:26pm PDT Unfortunately, oil is fungible so that doesn't really work.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:21pm PDT so close. Man I wish shack had a preview button.
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:21pm PDT In a FIRECANE}r?
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 1:19pm PDT Tailgating is aggressive driving. Yeah, you didn't have to take off. But if you'd done the same thing to him (tailgated) you would've gotten a...
- Posted Jun 03, 2010 12:32pm PDT It's not just about avoiding fault in an accident, it's about avoiding accidents.