25,762 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 11:03am PDT Yes, this. If you have a 40" TV and you're sitting 3 feet from it or less, it's going to be very frustrating that it's such low resolution...
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 11:00am PDT If you have a smartphone, get the free authenticator.
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 11:00am PDT I've been getting lower framerates (significantly) since p13, too. :(
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 10:41am PDT Films of Hitchcock. And I'm a CS grad.
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 10:39am PDT You don't need a money dude. You need a lawyer.
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 12:21am PDT I think they're halfway there.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:56pm PDT They're living on a prayer.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:53pm PDT You should try python. You don't get any of the swanky IDE shit, but stuff just works the way it should.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:50pm PDT I usually start with a C function that does what I want to do, then I take a look at the resulting disassembly and pull the bits I need.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:49pm PDT Were there naked women everywhere? Cause otherwise you just got robbed. Can I change your headlight fluid for you? Only $250.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:48pm PDT And for AV anything, avsforums.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:47pm PDT I usually check cnet. http://reviews.cnet.com/
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:45pm PDT I've always been on the fence about EVA. It's always felt like too much angst and not enough fighting giant robots. And then the movie. Whiskey....
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 10:22pm PDT I've only ever met one Filipino chick that I thought was really hot. The rest have been less than average.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 3:17pm PDT I thought the instigator was amber lamps, he's the one that says it.