25,757 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 12:21am PDT I think they're halfway there.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:56pm PDT They're living on a prayer.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:53pm PDT You should try python. You don't get any of the swanky IDE shit, but stuff just works the way it should.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:50pm PDT I usually start with a C function that does what I want to do, then I take a look at the resulting disassembly and pull the bits I need.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:49pm PDT Were there naked women everywhere? Cause otherwise you just got robbed. Can I change your headlight fluid for you? Only $250.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:48pm PDT And for AV anything, avsforums.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:47pm PDT I usually check cnet. http://reviews.cnet.com/
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 11:45pm PDT I've always been on the fence about EVA. It's always felt like too much angst and not enough fighting giant robots. And then the movie. Whiskey....
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 10:22pm PDT I've only ever met one Filipino chick that I thought was really hot. The rest have been less than average.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 3:17pm PDT I thought the instigator was amber lamps, he's the one that says it.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 3:10pm PDT Oh dude, you and mikey are out in SF? Next time I head to the mothership I'll sm you guys, maybe we can get dinner.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 3:07pm PDT high pop. You will eventually want high pop. Get on one now.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 2:52pm PDT I realized this after I posted. :(
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 2:50pm PDT Crunch hasn't become the norm, it's been the norm since the garage days of the game industry.
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 2:23pm PDT I drink 4-5 a day. I'm gonna die