25,761 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:10pm PDT It's not even concessions. It's being willing to actually learn about each other, and learn that the other party is not the ultimate evil.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:06pm PDT Citation needed.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:06pm PDT Which mosques do you think the news organizations are going to and visiting? The moderate ones or the extremist ones? If it bleeds, it leads.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:02pm PDT Considering building density in Honolulu and building density in Manhattan, it's pretty comparable. Why didn't we burn that motherfucker to the...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 3:10pm PDT You mean like the consulate building in downtown Honolulu that is a stone's throw from Pearl Harbor?
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 3:03pm PDT And neither do most Muslims agree with the terrorist acts committed by a vast minority of their religion.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 2:53pm PDT Really? Cause every abortion clinic bombing was perpetrated by devout Christians. I guess those don't count because they were done before the...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 2:52pm PDT Because some of us might realize that there are fanatics in every religion (and even not religiously affiliated) and that doesn't cast a taint on...
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 8:26pm PDT solid advice here.
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 8:23pm PDT Probably frozen coils or just out of freon.
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 12:34pm PDT Yes, actually, that's exactly what it means. It's all about pixels / arcsec of vision. A 40" 1080P monitor that is 3' from your face is...
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 12:32pm PDT Houses are not investments. They are places to live.
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 11:07am PDT And how far underwater are you?
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 11:06am PDT That makes more sense. How far away is the couch?
- Posted Jun 05, 2010 11:03am PDT Yes, this. If you have a 40" TV and you're sitting 3 feet from it or less, it's going to be very frustrating that it's such low resolution...