25,757 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:39pm PDT It's reasonable that ignorant people are offended by this. FTFY.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:38pm PDT Citing yourself isn't a citation. Aren't you a lawyer? wtf.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:36pm PDT reconciliation: I don't think that word means what you think it means.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:35pm PDT It takes practice, and I still fall back to capitalizing the g sometimes, especially if I think the audience of my argument will fixate on that...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:33pm PDT Dude, you need to take off your blinders and actually read. I spent half my post talking about Afghanistan.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:30pm PDT They'll stop when they have a new act to hang their retarded prejudices on.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:28pm PDT I actually read the entire report. Did you? There's NO explanation of the data or the methods they used to collect the data. It's trivial to bend...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:24pm PDT No dude, I'm arguing because I'm not a bigoted scumbag and I really do think that it's fine for Muslims to put a building of worship near the WTC....
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:20pm PDT Start with not capitalizing the g.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:20pm PDT Yep, in America Muslim is the new black.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:18pm PDT The question in DP's link is "Is suicide bombing tolerable in defense of Islam?" Reask the question: "Is suicide bombing tolerable in defense of...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:10pm PDT It's not even concessions. It's being willing to actually learn about each other, and learn that the other party is not the ultimate evil.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:06pm PDT Citation needed.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:06pm PDT Which mosques do you think the news organizations are going to and visiting? The moderate ones or the extremist ones? If it bleeds, it leads.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:02pm PDT Considering building density in Honolulu and building density in Manhattan, it's pretty comparable. Why didn't we burn that motherfucker to the...