25,761 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 5:58pm PDT This list gets credence because Big Rig Over the Road Racing was top 10.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 5:57pm PDT You of all people (being a lawyer) should know that what's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 5:51pm PDT Oh, that makes way more sense.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:40pm PDT Shh. Your "logic" and "reason" have no business in this thread. We're all about lynching ragheads here. I died a little typing that.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:39pm PDT It's reasonable that ignorant people are offended by this. FTFY.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:38pm PDT Citing yourself isn't a citation. Aren't you a lawyer? wtf.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:36pm PDT reconciliation: I don't think that word means what you think it means.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:35pm PDT It takes practice, and I still fall back to capitalizing the g sometimes, especially if I think the audience of my argument will fixate on that...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:33pm PDT Dude, you need to take off your blinders and actually read. I spent half my post talking about Afghanistan.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:30pm PDT They'll stop when they have a new act to hang their retarded prejudices on.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:28pm PDT I actually read the entire report. Did you? There's NO explanation of the data or the methods they used to collect the data. It's trivial to bend...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:24pm PDT No dude, I'm arguing because I'm not a bigoted scumbag and I really do think that it's fine for Muslims to put a building of worship near the WTC....
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:20pm PDT Start with not capitalizing the g.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:20pm PDT Yep, in America Muslim is the new black.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:18pm PDT The question in DP's link is "Is suicide bombing tolerable in defense of Islam?" Reask the question: "Is suicide bombing tolerable in defense of...