25,755 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 9:30pm PDT That's funny, cause I don't know of any programmers worth anything who'd be willing to work unpaid until a job was complete. The way this...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 9:28pm PDT The answer to your question is yes, but it doesn't really help much. Qt is a framework, just like any other UI toolkit. As an analogy, your...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 9:15pm PDT User: Should I get a hot tub? Cleverbot: Why don't you have one? User: Never needed one before. Cleverbot: That's cool. User: Should I get a...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 9:11pm PDT This subthread is ruthless
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 9:10pm PDT This is what's wrong with the current generation: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/06/mtv-movie-awards-2010-who_n_602385.html#s97052...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 7:38pm PDT Imam ABDUL RAUF: I wouldnâ€™t say that the United States deserved what happened, but the United States policies were an accessory to the crime...
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 7:06pm PDT Yeah, I can see how restricting the rights of the many because of the actions of the few is fair and just and right. wut
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 6:17pm PDT Yep, this is a typical cause, too.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 6:09pm PDT Typically I'm using it in the sense of "your god", so also not a proper noun.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 5:58pm PDT This list gets credence because Big Rig Over the Road Racing was top 10.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 5:57pm PDT You of all people (being a lawyer) should know that what's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 5:51pm PDT Oh, that makes way more sense.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:40pm PDT Shh. Your "logic" and "reason" have no business in this thread. We're all about lynching ragheads here. I died a little typing that.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:39pm PDT It's reasonable that ignorant people are offended by this. FTFY.
- Posted Jun 06, 2010 4:38pm PDT Citing yourself isn't a citation. Aren't you a lawyer? wtf.