25,761 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:58pm PDT Who was she in Uncle Buck? Kim Dickens isn't listed in the credits at imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098554/fullcredits#cast
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:54pm PDT That's like an 8 head.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:51pm PDT She kind of reminds me of Katie Kox, which is a totally nws image search (legitimately nws). But, you know, less used.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:47pm PDT She's cute, but if that is NWS you work in a convent.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:42pm PDT you misspelled homage.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:29pm PDT This is how it goes. People either like 7, 9 and 10 or they like 8 and hate 9. Those that like 8 are objectively wrong.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:17pm PDT I caught them in concert when they came through Austin. It was one of the best live shows I've seen in awhile. I highly recommend them for anyone...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:14pm PDT This was funny when it just seemed topical, and then it went thermonuclear funny when I realized it was made for the shack.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 4:21pm PDT Oh shit, I didn't read the post you were replying to, so I was confused. I fail at shacking.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 4:16pm PDT I had to read that second sentence twice till I realized you meant wannabes. Want to bes. haha.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 4:14pm PDT Mmmmm. Glass..
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 4:12pm PDT You can have 1 if the other person is offline. You can ask someone to help you form a raid if you have an alt: 1) Form raid on main 2)...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 4:09pm PDT My friend is a captain in Comm, and he spends most of his time overseas deploying cell towers. Usually in combat areas. :(
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 3:57pm PDT Is that exactly how it was formatted? Because if you translate each line literally without folding it into one line, you get this:...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 3:37pm PDT Yup. They're the same until > 255.