25,758 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:55pm PDT And atheism is a form of religion, for the broad definition of religion that akirabob has already cited in this thread.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:52pm PDT And mine. Atheism isn't a religion in the way that zero isn't a number.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:50pm PDT I got 49 and then blanked on most of Africa. Also, I suck at geography. And apparently speeeeling.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:31pm PDT Atheism is a "religion" (or at least a belief structure) in the same way that 0 is a number.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:28pm PDT What video card drivers are you running?
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:24pm PDT Indeed, although it's a good thing Jake came clean. It's seemed like something was fucked up with him for a few weeks.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:22pm PDT Whenever I play a game, it fucks up. pls2bhelpingme.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:21pm PDT It's like 1-2 months of lessons from any good tutor, so I think it's probably fine.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:19pm PDT I'll probably buy one because I've been wanting to learn guitar forever and I feel this will be a good motivator for me.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:18pm PDT I just get annoyed doing that, so I basically save before every mission and if I have unacceptable losses then I have a save to go back to. I'd...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:14pm PDT XCom. Blargh. I love and hate this game. I just lost a mission because I sent three people to stand right in front of an alien. They were on a...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 9:05pm PDT Oh man it was really awkward when he told Jake he never wanted to see him again.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:58pm PDT Who was she in Uncle Buck? Kim Dickens isn't listed in the credits at imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098554/fullcredits#cast
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:54pm PDT That's like an 8 head.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 8:51pm PDT She kind of reminds me of Katie Kox, which is a totally nws image search (legitimately nws). But, you know, less used.