25,761 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 11:05am PDT I think it's for people like me who want to learn guitar but are too lazy or unmotivated to do it the usual way. I'll probably pick one up...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:57am PDT http://kotaku.com/5562639/get-a-look-at-kinects-star-wars-game First 3 seconds of the video.. Character moves before player. Nice work, MS.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:44am PDT Lich King was pretty hard.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:43am PDT 403 Forbidden'd.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:40am PDT This is not really nws, unless you consider red carpet events to be nws.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:36am PDT They obviously faked other aspects of their demo, so I don't see why this would be that surprising.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:35am PDT What? The cat jumped up there when it heard the sound. It was begging to get tapped.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:32am PDT Or Korn. When I was an angry game developer during crunch, korn would get me through the long, rage-filled days.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 9:32am PDT You only need the private key on your home computer. The public key goes on the site you are logging into.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 9:30am PDT Mods, it's fucking creepy that this is marked NWS.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 9:25am PDT Actually he's quite right. Computer vision is a very hard problem, and "we added a second camera so that makes it better" does make it better,...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 8:47am PDT Younger son.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:07am PDT Spoilers: He told his dad he was a junkie, when his dad caught him stealing his pain pills.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:04am PDT As much as it pains me to say it, it'd probably be helpful for ra1n or one of the other dirty lawyers to step in here. I'd guess, though, that...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:02am PDT Fine, fine. I should've said that atheism rejects the answer "because god said so" when asked why something happens. I misspoke, apologies.