25,757 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:40am PDT This is not really nws, unless you consider red carpet events to be nws.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:36am PDT They obviously faked other aspects of their demo, so I don't see why this would be that surprising.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:35am PDT What? The cat jumped up there when it heard the sound. It was begging to get tapped.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:32am PDT Or Korn. When I was an angry game developer during crunch, korn would get me through the long, rage-filled days.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 9:32am PDT You only need the private key on your home computer. The public key goes on the site you are logging into.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 9:30am PDT Mods, it's fucking creepy that this is marked NWS.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 9:25am PDT Actually he's quite right. Computer vision is a very hard problem, and "we added a second camera so that makes it better" does make it better,...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 8:47am PDT Younger son.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:07am PDT Spoilers: He told his dad he was a junkie, when his dad caught him stealing his pain pills.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:04am PDT As much as it pains me to say it, it'd probably be helpful for ra1n or one of the other dirty lawyers to step in here. I'd guess, though, that...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:02am PDT Fine, fine. I should've said that atheism rejects the answer "because god said so" when asked why something happens. I misspoke, apologies.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 12:01am PDT But that would also mean that laws like the ones cited in the original article are completely legal. Also, if Sludgehead donates to a church of...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:58pm PDT But atheism does try to explain the universe. It says that shit happens because that's how the universe works. And if shit happens, we should be...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:57pm PDT You realize that if atheism isn't a religion from a legal standpoint that it's not entitled to protection, right?
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 11:55pm PDT And atheism is a form of religion, for the broad definition of religion that akirabob has already cited in this thread.