25,761 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:36pm PDT Make sure you vet the breeders this time. :)
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:19pm PDT For hiking, a lab is probably a better bet than a golden retriever. (Due to the length of the hair and the amount of grooming). Although you...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:17pm PDT Sorry, 100-135 lbs is their weight. They have to pull 1000-1350 pounds on average to qualify as drafting dogs in competition.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:16pm PDT Oh yeah, I have. We've talked about this. Swissies (my other rec) are probably not as good for hiking. They're prone to hip problems and so on....
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:12pm PDT German Shepherd! I love my GSD, and take her hiking all over Colorado.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:11pm PDT If you decide you might be interested in a different breed, I know a reputable breeder for Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs in Louisiana. We drove from...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:06pm PDT FIVE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED MINUTES
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:05pm PDT oh, that makes way more sense
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:04pm PDT I think fishbone is right. What breed were you looking at getting?
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 6:00pm PDT Nowadays, we suggest to developers that they limit the out of screen effects for two reasons: 1) They're a cheap gimmick. 2) They break if...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 5:49pm PDT What would you like to know about 3D Vision Surround? I can tell you anything you'd like to know.
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 5:47pm PDT Have you used it? Cause everyone I've shown it to has been impressed by the quality of the effect. Even people who used old school 3D, which was...
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 5:44pm PDT Uh, isn't she a japanese porn star?
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 5:41pm PDT I don't get it. Why is this spoilered?
- Posted Jun 16, 2010 5:40pm PDT I thought he was pretty villainous during the whole torture scene, but after that I definitely started identifying with him more and more.