25,763 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:55pm PDT Ooh, nice. I'll have to figure out if that's the problem. Thanks dude.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:54pm PDT This movie is like an episode of entourage--the conflict is unrelatable.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:19pm PDT I had that on my old pair of the same speakers. But I haven't had it on my new pair.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:13pm PDT Mine are the 5.1s so the control panel is separate. I'm not sure yet whether the bad connection is to the speakers or the control pod. Thanks for...
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:03pm PDT The creepy old woman in the red wig and orange top is freaking me out.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:03pm PDT I think the irony is a bit lost on me because this could be a historical documentary of the 70s as far as I can tell. :)
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 7:55pm PDT So far I'm finding it funny that ebert criticizes games as not being art.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 7:50pm PDT I'm just starting beyond the valley of the dolls, penned by Roger ebert. I'm not high. Is this a mistake?
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 7:48pm PDT Nighttime bump.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:10pm PDT Hand on a hard body, if you can find it.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:09pm PDT Pie is easy to calculate. It's delicious.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:02pm PDT It's true. Tornado tables are the best--hands down.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 3:40pm PDT bump for great justice! (And help, please).
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 9:46am PDT Last summer we were in the middle of a 50 year drought. That went out with a whimper sometime during the fall, thankfully.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 9:42am PDT On behalf of the city of Austin, I'd like to offer you an Austin august weekend for a Seattle rainy weekend.