25,755 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 7:48pm PDT Nighttime bump.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:10pm PDT Hand on a hard body, if you can find it.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:09pm PDT Pie is easy to calculate. It's delicious.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:02pm PDT It's true. Tornado tables are the best--hands down.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 3:40pm PDT bump for great justice! (And help, please).
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 9:46am PDT Last summer we were in the middle of a 50 year drought. That went out with a whimper sometime during the fall, thankfully.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 9:42am PDT On behalf of the city of Austin, I'd like to offer you an Austin august weekend for a Seattle rainy weekend.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 9:40am PDT Shack Electronic Peoples My klipsch pro media speakers are about three years old. They started hissing a couple months ago. This isn't the quiet...
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 12:37am PDT No question--AA won't help on a 2x2 screen. But it'll help a lot on a screen with a reasonable dpi (96+).
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 12:34am PDT On 100+ ppi screens with 4xAA, I find AA to be pretty acceptable. I agree that high PPI displays will help, but I'm not sure how long it will be...
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 11:40pm PDT Before or after the gun range?
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 11:37pm PDT I have one account that has 100%. It's for work.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 11:36pm PDT To "show off" the bonus frames.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 11:35pm PDT gun range
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 11:34pm PDT First off, that was a pretty good ra1n post (where's he been anyways? I haven't seen him in a few days). Secondly, Antialiasing. Look into it.