25,756 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 10:22pm PDT big
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 10:21pm PDT Yep, same thing. My wife made them.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 10:16pm PDT Can I borrow your rose-tinted glasses? I seem to have fractured mine into 10,000 pieces.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 10:14pm PDT Nice ethics you've got there, dude.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 10:07pm PDT Movie was okay. Not nearly enough boobies, although when they were there they were great.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 10:06pm PDT Yes, my dock does this. It's also an alarm clock.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 9:35pm PDT Comedy? Lol.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:58pm PDT Poor Emerson!
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:55pm PDT Ooh, nice. I'll have to figure out if that's the problem. Thanks dude.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:54pm PDT This movie is like an episode of entourage--the conflict is unrelatable.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:19pm PDT I had that on my old pair of the same speakers. But I haven't had it on my new pair.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:13pm PDT Mine are the 5.1s so the control panel is separate. I'm not sure yet whether the bad connection is to the speakers or the control pod. Thanks for...
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:03pm PDT The creepy old woman in the red wig and orange top is freaking me out.
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 8:03pm PDT I think the irony is a bit lost on me because this could be a historical documentary of the 70s as far as I can tell. :)
- Posted Jun 26, 2010 7:55pm PDT So far I'm finding it funny that ebert criticizes games as not being art.