24,545 chatty comments by "d fluke"
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 8:28pm PST Donald
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 9:00pm PST The US is a golf hole country
- Posted Mar 02, 2018 10:12pm PST unffff https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_Portfolio#/media/File:ATARI-Portfolio_open.jpg
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 11:41am PST This changes everything. Again. For no reason. Because fuck you. We're Apple.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 9:03am PST DS9 is more intentional allright: Intentionally shit woof woof woof arooooooooooooooo
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 9:13pm PST No reason to be reasonable in an unreasonable shit fuck shit thread of shit
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 8:48pm PST The answer is obviously Discovery, though that does require actually watching it which is unfair as it interrupts DS9 fans' jerking off with their...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 4:14am PST oh my gourd
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 4:05am PST "Well. America!!" is my new favorite thing
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 8:20pm PST the dad's phone's bannister dad card was your car
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 8:52pm PST PatriotHole http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/years-i-was-bigot-then-i-took-karate-class-now-im--3241
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 8:34pm PST ClickHole http://www.clickhole.com/article/they-said-hed-never-walk-again-who-were-they-and-w-1322
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 8:21pm PST https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1819580358
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 10:03pm PST I realize quality TV has no place in Star Trek, traditionally 75% shit by content, but we all have to deal with changes, I know it can be hard, but...
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 9:21pm PST It's the best Star Trek ever, I hope it gets as many seasons as possible so there for once might actually exist more good Star Trek episodes than...