12,226 chatty comments by "ctlaltl33t"
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 9:31pm PDT Man those weapon models seem HUGE
- Posted Aug 05, 2002 7:55am PDT They've been working on this game for a while now. I saw it at E3 2001, and it looks like they've revamped the graphics since then. They started...
- Posted Aug 06, 2002 11:37am PDT Awesome skinning on the face, but unfortunately the rest of the model looks rather drab
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 2:19pm PDT HOT DAMN!!!!
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 3:28pm PDT Bad stuttering here too. I'm on a Visiontek Geforce4 128mb...maybe a pattern is forming here?
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 3:46pm PDT Don't know about you guys, but aside from studdering and the occasional choppiness the game's menu chugs away and the game itself takes 50 seconds...
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 3:58pm PDT P4 1.7 with 256mb 800mhz RAMBUS btw =/
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 4:01pm PDT 256mb 800mhz RAMBUS
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 4:02pm PDT Aye, mine isnt quite that bad but I'm sayin they need to either change the system requirements, optimize their code, or re-write that menu code
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 5:51pm PDT I use SBAudigy, so you could be right but still that is an issue that should not exist
- Posted Aug 27, 2002 10:09am PDT looks more like a console oriented shoot em up style tank game... which reminds me, what the PC needs is a vehicular combat game ala twisted...
- Posted Aug 27, 2002 2:43pm PDT Wonder how this game has effected UT2k3... considering that the hardcore DM players will still play UT2k3, the team oritented game modes behind...
- Posted Aug 27, 2002 3:51pm PDT good points, i still cant wait to give bombing run a go
- Posted Sep 02, 2002 8:40am PDT so world i hope you're ready for me...now gather round
- Posted Sep 02, 2002 8:41am PDT im the new fool in town, and my sound's laid down by tha underground