56 chatty comments by "cshedd"
- Posted Dec 13, 2004 12:36am PST Here ya go ;) http://pcgamer.com/eyeonline/eyeonline_2004-12-12.html
- Posted Dec 13, 2004 12:33pm PST So, the demo is their "awesome surprise announcement"? Nope. This was the announcement:...
- Posted Dec 17, 2004 1:05pm PST I started out as a contractor at Gearbox and worked my way up to a salary earning position. The C.O.G.S. program is fantastic and truly...
- Posted Jan 28, 2005 2:34pm PST Amen.
- Posted Jan 30, 2005 4:26pm PST Indeed :)
- Posted Feb 01, 2005 2:45pm PST Authentic Indeed.
- Posted Feb 11, 2005 4:22pm PST :|
- Posted Mar 01, 2005 4:33pm PST Might need to refresh and delete your cookies.
- Posted Mar 17, 2005 9:11am PST I don't remember TombRaider scoring a 9.9 in reviews either.
- Posted Mar 21, 2005 7:33pm PST Great, more pc elitist "I'm too good for a console game". Gameplay has been washed under the the rug and lost. Now all that matters is what...
- Posted Mar 22, 2005 9:06am PST I completely agree with you about the fundamental differences in design. But at the bottom line a good game is a good game. For example: If...
- Posted Mar 29, 2005 4:54pm PST #2 I believe the fastest selling fps ever was a console title. No editor there.
- Posted Apr 22, 2005 8:17am PDT I think if a chair is all the game left you upset with it is safe to say that they delivered a pretty solid game. I'm with Aavenr. :)
- Posted Apr 26, 2005 12:30pm PDT Have you played the entire demo? The first map is very linear (teaching the player what the word flank actually means ), but Vierville is anything...
- Posted May 02, 2005 5:31pm PDT sounds about right.