3,653 chatty comments by "cruncht1me"
- Posted Oct 08, 2011 12:26pm PDT I wouldn't serve MobileMe to my dog!!
- Posted Oct 08, 2011 10:17am PDT Looks good. What are your specs? They recommend the 16K textures only if you have 3GB of VRAM. I assume you are running in SLI
- Posted Oct 08, 2011 10:11am PDT I remember reading about this a few months ago. Also watched Pirates of Silicon Valley again last night, and they pretty much portray Jobs in this...
- Posted Oct 08, 2011 10:10am PDT Round 2: Fight!
- Posted Oct 08, 2011 10:07am PDT The hole keeps getting deeper and deeper. Truly sad, as the game was great.
- Posted Oct 08, 2011 10:05am PDT Not really. If people read through the article instead of assuming, then honestly it's not that big of a deal.
- Posted Oct 07, 2011 1:45pm PDT Yeah, that quote is misleading, sorry about that. It was just an interesting excerpt from the article.
- Posted Oct 07, 2011 1:41pm PDT While my issues weren't as severe as AMD/ATI users, my GTX480 still has a ton of texture pop in even after the tweaks and configuration file upgrades.
- Posted Oct 07, 2011 1:37pm PDT While I agree with the quote I posted, I still am surprised he wouldn't be more sympathetic to the PC gamers at this point. What they released at...
- Posted Oct 07, 2011 1:31pm PDT Carmack finally responds to the RAGE issues... http://kotaku.com/5847761/why-was-the-pc-launch-of-rage-such-a-cluster "We do not see the PC...
- Posted Oct 07, 2011 1:30pm PDT looks good
- Posted Oct 04, 2011 6:27pm PDT Yes it's all enabled. The pop in still occurs when I turn fast. Seems to be a known issue happening to most people. Looks like they designed the...
- Posted Oct 04, 2011 5:55pm PDT Seems better, but still doesn't completely remove the issue. Unless it is part of the design of the engine? I get 60 FPS solid everywhere in the...
- Posted Oct 04, 2011 4:49pm PDT Any fixes for Nvidia? I am getting texture pop in everywhere. Ugh!
- Posted Oct 03, 2011 7:40pm PDT IGN Posted their RAGE review. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1197972p1.html