38,614 chatty comments by "crummynz"
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 9:47pm PST I think you might mean "amoral" instead of "moral" for your first two examples. At least the second one.
- Posted Dec 10, 2004 1:15am PST and rent out space in a different strip mall. If thats where they were located, they probably wouldn't need advertising...
- Posted Jan 09, 2005 10:48pm PST Wow, that's mad. How the heck did you get it to work so well? And it looks like you're turning on and off thrusters at will - how do you do that?
- Posted Feb 02, 2005 9:33am PST It's good to see making his same mistakes hasn't made you bitter. Just kidding :)
- Posted Feb 05, 2005 2:03pm PST Actually, I think you need a certain level of hardware because, well, thats what HDR requires. Why give HDR levels to people with cards that don't...
- Posted Feb 07, 2005 11:34am PST Especially the ones where they plan to let you fly planes and bomb motherships and run around on foot and shoot lasers and drive vehicles......
- Posted Feb 18, 2005 5:25pm PST Just look at the raw EMOTION in that face. Beautiful, isn't it.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 1:40pm PST i gotta learn to hit that reply-to button thingymajig.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 1:43pm PST I just finished watching Season 1. Wow. That is some awesome sci fi. Which I didn't really believe existed. Can't WAIT for season 2.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 1:56pm PST On a related note - what'll it be, folks, SAY-GA or SEE-GA? All my friends said SEE-GA, but clearly, at the start of every game, they say...
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 2:00pm PST Damn you, IDSA. I will not forget Home Of The Underdogs.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 2:01pm PST Well. Not that I want to portray the country negatively, but. They were from New Zealand and we do talk a little funny.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 6:25pm PST The jokes are even worse.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 9:12pm PST for more awesome deals... www.dealmein.net just bought me a 160gb for $40 (post rebates and coupon discount)
- Posted Feb 22, 2005 6:47pm PST Personally I loved the multiplayer, still playing it today. I think the fresh take on VIP rescue is just great. And I LOVE the pepperball gun :)