643 chatty comments by "crinos"
- Posted Jul 03, 2002 7:26pm PDT wtf, I just finished the file and when I click on it, it brings up a DOS window, then vanishes. why's the file a DOS file?
- Posted Jul 03, 2002 7:31pm PDT ugh, it musta got messed up then, wont let me resume. Guess I'll just have to re dl it. :(
- Posted Jul 04, 2002 12:28pm PDT yeah but I want to actually play the map online against ppl. :)
- Posted Jul 04, 2002 12:39pm PDT well shouldnt there be a bunch more servers out there as soon as the server files come out?
- Posted Jul 06, 2002 2:50pm PDT it's cuz of the gameplay that the 9 classes make, and the fact that it's not realistic, which some ppl like, like me.
- Posted Jul 06, 2002 4:03pm PDT quake had 1st netplay? I remember playing DOOM with the Dwango servers back in 1994/95.
- Posted Jan 17, 2003 5:18pm PST damn, I already pre-ordered at gamestop.com about 5 days ago. Hopefully I'll still get the stuff.
- Posted Jan 21, 2003 4:14pm PST i hope you all die
- Posted Jan 22, 2003 6:43pm PST they should also increase the damage takin to a player on foot by a bazooka. You can fire a bazooka point-blank at a guy 3 times before dieing....
- Posted Jan 25, 2003 11:01am PST yay, now the whole 10 ppl who play this mod can be happy
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 5:57pm PST kickass man, thx!
- Posted Feb 08, 2003 3:41pm PST I got my 8MB V2 for $200 when it first luanched at Frys. The 12MB was $250.
- Posted Feb 11, 2003 4:07pm PST well, this is a good decision. RTCW's SP was horridly awful and boring anyways, its MP tho was quite a bit better(but not as fun as bf1942 imo)
- Posted Apr 11, 2003 10:22pm PDT yup, old memories :)
- Posted Apr 18, 2003 4:50pm PDT nice to see they're getting rid of the ability to repair tanks in hangars. Too many ppl take advantage of it, including the morons that sit in...