2,535 chatty comments by "crimrOw"
- Posted Jun 18, 2003 7:19am PDT I am a beta tester for SWG and it is not as bad as some of the other testers say it is. While this by no means is a finished product (hell I'd...
- Posted Aug 31, 2004 9:29am PDT Amen to that. I like the fact they are trying to remove the "hamster wheel" (as they called it). Too many mmos are all about character...
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 9:07am PST I can't wait until all we're buying is envelopes at game stores when we buy a PC game.
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 11:35pm PST I had this problem on every computer I've loaded games with via steam. Even though it lets you play the game, it hasnt finished downloading yet....
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 11:36pm PST err, right click the system tray and select monitor. That shows what games are being updated.
- Posted Nov 23, 2004 11:01am PST doubtful, but even so there is easy way around that. go buy a new $10 networking card.
- Posted Nov 23, 2004 11:02am PST blah, didnt stick my reply to the right message. thxu ja.zz
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 8:30am PST There is a very easy way around this problem. Fill up your ammo of a particular weapon. Next time it respawns, use the grav gun and fire it up on...
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 8:32am PST oldschool mod plz bring back all of hldm as hl2dm. thx.
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 8:33am PST subtransit. that map the epitome of nub.
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 8:37am PST heh, as i've been saying. if you don't like a weapon, fill up on it then use the grav gun to hide it somewhere. like on top a building or...
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 8:37am PST Not if I want it to be gravgun only :)
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 3:20pm PST death to the vacuum cleaner
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 3:21pm PST shOck pwns merc ^_^
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 4:18pm PST heh, yah that thing is hardcore. ggs today.