1,523 chatty comments by "creepjacked"
- Posted Jul 27, 2017 3:33pm PDT Fallout 4: Far Harbor - I just finished last night with the data puzzle quest, and while at first I was pretty annoyed with the necessity to use...
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 5:35pm PDT Oh shit, Everyone loves Raymond wife, I think I want to change my vote.
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 5:32pm PDT If he shaves and takes off that hat, sure.
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 4:57pm PDT Oh man, I loved her as Wilma from Buck Rogers.
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 1:52pm PDT Good question. I would think they would only be needed for reading glasses but I'm a glasses noob so I'm not sure.
- Posted Jul 18, 2017 11:30am PDT Is this on Sony TVs yet? My TV can use apps but I never bother since I usually use my consoles for that.
- Posted Jul 17, 2017 7:42pm PDT Requiem for a Gleet contained what had to be the most personally disturbing scene for me that I have ever seen on television. That multicolored...
- Posted Jul 17, 2017 10:42am PDT It would be awesome if this thing had remakes of all their classic games but with voxelized graphics ala Nex Machina. I'd love to play updated...
- Posted Jul 13, 2017 7:30pm PDT Loved the shit out of this game. I just beat it for the first time too a few months back.
- Posted Jul 13, 2017 1:31pm PDT If they just dropped procedurally generated subnautica stuff into the water on the planets that have it, holy shit. Subnautica's zones are all...
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 10:31pm PDT Yup, it's just plain PCH. I've been in CA since I was 4 years old and I've never heard the acronym preceded by "the".
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 5:15pm PDT HK or Tokyo.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 3:55pm PDT Meant for watcher
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 3:53pm PDT New ones are prequels, not remakes. They're good too.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 2:16pm PDT I looked it up, it actually looks pretty good. Kind of like Quake 1 monsters using the Unreal engine.