929 chatty comments by "cpnkegel"
- Posted May 16, 2005 11:07pm PDT So after being on the fence for months I finally upgraded to Mercury. Though I had to nuke my old name first. :( HD movies here I come!
- Posted May 16, 2005 11:49pm PDT Mr. Red Baron
- Posted May 16, 2005 11:50pm PDT Had a bad char in it that I guess made it hard to do shackspace/shackmail. My first two choices were taken but I still like this one better for its...
- Posted May 17, 2005 12:45am PDT Something about strippers in the executive washroom. wee!
- Posted May 19, 2005 4:53pm PDT A way to link to latestchatty.x would be hot.
- Posted May 19, 2005 5:02pm PDT Yeah, the life destroying thing... that'd be hot.
- Posted May 21, 2005 9:05am PDT <3 Hiro Protagonist
- Posted May 29, 2005 7:20pm PDT I think you should reconsider your stance on plasmas, esp. with the newer models. That being said, you should seriously consider this LCD if...
- Posted May 29, 2005 7:39pm PDT 12ms http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=531808
- Posted May 30, 2005 6:31pm PDT DirectX / OpenGL graphics API library Will eventually expand it to collision, physics, input... maybe even audio.
- Posted Jun 02, 2005 11:04am PDT http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-02-20&res=l That's how I picture counter-op.
- Posted Jun 02, 2005 4:40pm PDT You hate White Power Bill.
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 10:37am PDT Not for a 42" They can't get the cells small enough so you're left with rectangular pixels for 42" HD Plasmas. At 50" there's enough space for...
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 10:43am PDT Website says its on order, with a ship date of over 2 weeks out. I dunno, I'd be wary of actually being able to get one.
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 11:23am PDT I can't stand the limited viewing angle at all. With DLP's esp. its like there's someone shining a flashlight at the center of the screen.