6,042 chatty comments by "coyoterys"
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 12:38pm PDT Are you worried about HL2? Because HL2 is also boasting non-scripted AI.
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 7:46am PDT Firefox 0.9.2 is available. http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ The link says 9.1, but you will see it's 9.2 after d/l.
- Posted Jul 12, 2004 11:45am PDT I'm more upset and worried about the 'no demo' comment.
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 9:46am PDT Hell ya! Can I get an Amen?! DoD source is what I'm craving!
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 8:12pm PDT Ya but 128 peeps can enjoy the crap with you at the same time. IMO... JO = BF42 on crystal meth.
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 11:42am PDT QUOTE - like Sam for LOTR said " were fighting for whats good in this world, where game companies respect there fan base and realize in the end...
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 11:46am PDT Amen brother! Let's face it... they both suck. I mean they both rock. :)
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 11:54am PDT HELP A BROTHA OUT! Is there anyway to search for a persons name to see what threads they posted in? Can we mark thread so we can 'subscribe' to...
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 12:03pm PDT Thankee sai. I knew I can count on ya. -Anybody who can tell me the origin of my 'thank you' earns bonus points.
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 2:50pm PDT Ka. What else? hehe.
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 12:45pm PDT Is the EAX improved any? I want to stop using Miles, but not if EAX is still muffled and quiet.
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 6:12pm PDT I'm disappointed, yet not upset. This allows me to space out my gaming budget. Instead of deciding which great game to buy when they all get...
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 6:14pm PDT I thought that's how to keep an idiot in suspence.
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 6:56pm PDT Sad thing for me is.... I built a HL2 machine last year before the HL Code theft fiasco, so I been waiting a long time to play games my rig was...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 8:45am PDT So I saw THE VILLAGE yesterday. Man what a suprise ending. I couldn't believe the blind chick had a penis! Oooops, wrong movie.